W dniach 14-19.06.2016 w Esztergom, Węgry, organizowane będzie spotkanie aktywistek i aktywistów Kampanii „Bez nienawiści”.
Aim of the training course:
- to reduce violent radicalization and national extremism in the four Visegrad countries by improving the impact and quality of national actions promoting human rights and combating hate speech online and offline, and also by raising the quantity of these actions.
The objectives of the training sessions are:
- to improve the management and coordination of the national and regional (V4) campaigning communities and their online and offline actions,
- to design and plan educational youth projects that raise awareness and develop competences of young people in relation to combating hate speech and speaking up for human rights (based on the Bookmarks Manual),
- to advocate for the importance and of combating hate speech and speaking up for human rights to protect our democracies,
- to design and plan regional activities and actions in order to strengthen the impact of the national and the European actions.